SEO Friendly Blog Post: Hello Friends In this article of today, we are going to tell you how you can write SEO Friendly Blog Post for your blog, and what things you have to take care to write an SEO Post. is.
About SEO Friendly Blog Post
First of all, we understand what SEO Friendly Blog Post is, what SEO means to say Search Engine Optimization is that when we create a post that Search Engine can easily Crawl, it is called SEO Friendly Blog Post. Huh.
To write this type of post, you have to keep many things in mind, 10 of which are the most important and we tell you about them further. But before that we make you clear one thing when you write a post, you not only have to optimize it SEO but at the same time you also have to keep in mind how friendly that post is for the user.
Because even if your post reaches 1 position on 1 page, and you also get Clicks on it, but if User Engagement is not on that post, then you do anything, your post will definitely go down, now the question comes In addition to SEO, how can we write User Friendly Post?
On this topic, we will soon share a post with you so that you can get some ideas, now let’s move towards your today’s topic and tell you how you can write SEO Friendly Blog Post for your blog.
How to Write SEO Friendly Blog Post?
It is absolutely not necessary to write an SEO Friendly Blog Post that your blog should be on WordPress itself, because many people believe that there are SEO plugins on WordPress, which makes it easier to do SEO on WordPress, you can also write good SEO Friendly Post on Blogger.
In this article, we are telling you about 10 things, you have to follow them and you will gradually learn how you can write an SEO Friendly Blog Post. Let us see what those 10 Points are and what things have to be done in them.
01. Keyword Research
The first point inside SEO is of Keyword Research, whether it is On Page SEO or Off Page SEO because without Keyword Research you can never rank your post. This is because you write any good post, if you have kept such a key whose Difficulty is very high, then it is going to take a lot of time to rank you. Then by the time your post is ranked, your content will be old so that it will not be of the meaning of the user.
*Use Keyword in URL
Whenever you publish an article, keep in mind that the URL of your article should contain the keyword on which you want to rank your article in the search engine and such an article is considered as SEO friendly article.
*Use Keywords in Title
The title of any article is very important and at the same time it states that in this post you want to give information about something, so always use the Keyword in the title of your article, it tells both the user and the search engine that Your article is on a topic
*Use Keyword in Article Description
In the search engine, only the title and description of your article are visible which means visitor, then it definitely comes on your blog.
And in the article description, keywords have to be used in which the search engine considers it as SEO Friendly Article and also ranks by the keyword.
*Use Keyword first and Last Paragraph
To make your article SEO Friendly, you must use keywords at the beginning and last paragraph of the article.
By doing this, when the boot of the search engine scans your article, it becomes known in two ways that your article is about a topic, so do it for writing SEO Friendly Article.
*Use Keyword Image Alt Tag
Photo and image have an important role in our article to make SEO Friendly Article and also it keeps the readers connected with the article, so photos and images are used in the article.
But many people do not use Image Alt Tag due to which the image search engine does not rank and there is a loss of traffic through it, so use keyword in the image alt tag.
*Use Keyword Heading
Article Heading not only attracts the user, but search engines also get a lot of help about that article, so use the keyword in your article heading.
Let us tell you that SEO Friendly article cannot be written without using keywords and it is not that you fill the entire article only by using keywords.
By doing this, the user will not come to your blog again, so write such articles where you need to use keywords.
Now many questions related to Keyword Research come like
What is the best tool for doing keyword research?
Let us tell you that Google had done the work of promoting Blogging, so you get the most tools in this field from Google itself, as the best tool to do Keyword Research is Keyword Planner. It is absolutely free and you can easily find the Best Keyword with the help of this tool.
Just like you see our Keyword, it is made up of 3 Short Tail Keywords, and if you look at the Monthly Searches and Competition of all the keywords, then you will get an idea why we have taken this Keyword and how you should do Keyword Research.
Things to keep in mind in Keyword Research.
1. Never use a Short Tail Keyword.
2. Do not use Repeat Words.
3. Do not spelling Mistakes.
4. Average Monthly Searches.
5. What is Competition?
What to do before starting work on a Keyword?
• First of all, you have to see how many blog posts are available on that keyword, and what their backlinks are and how they have designed their posts.
• Seeing the Number of Blogs will give you an idea of who your competitors are.
• By looking at backlinks you will get an idea of how many backlinks your blog has right now and how much backlinks you will need to work on Keyword.
• By looking at the design of the post, you will have an idea of how to design your post that it should be more user friendly and more informative so that when the user comes to your post, it can get a better result.
02. Use Related Keyword
After Keyword Research, the second most important topic is Related Keyword, that is, the Keyword that is similar to your found Keyword on which Searches are done. Because if you put the related keywords in your article, then the search engine can easily understand what your post is about and what kind of information you have shared in your blog.
Like SEO Blog Post Ideas- If we look at the alternative of SEO Friendly Blog Post, then we get the best Word SEO Blog Post Ideas because we have shared 11 SEO Blog Post Ideas with you in this post.
Now how will we get this related Keyword, this question will be in your mind, so you get the answer to this question from Google itself.
Do a search on Google for the Keyword you have selected to write a post and come down to the bottom, related keywords will be found, as you can see in the image above.
03. Write SEO Optimized User Friendly Title
Here we are talking about SEO Optimized User Friendly Title, that is, a title that should be not only SEO friendly but also User Friendly, now the question comes that how will such a title be decided-
First of all, we understand SEO Friendly Title – To write an SEO Friendly Title you have to take care of a few things.
• Your Keyword should be written in Starting.
• Keyword should have the same language, lest half of the word be and half in English.
• Do not use any symbol or word in the middle of the keyword.
• Use words that only show your Keyword to Targeted Audience.
Now let’s talk about how to write User Friendly Title – for this also you have to take care of some things-
• Your user should understand your complete title perfectly, that is, do not use Complicated Words in your title at all.
• If you are going to write a PointWise article, then you must clearly clear in the title how many topics you are going to tell in your post so that the user knows how much information or ideas he can get in that article.
• Keep the title according to the language of your content, like if you are writing your post in English, then you should use SEO friendly words in your title as well.
• Use Eye Catching Words – Use words like Tips, Best or Complete Information, etc., so that the user’s attention gets to your title.
• Voice Catching- Today most users discover things through mobile phones for which they use Voice more then writing, then your title should be the same as a question because people often do Searches only by asking questions.
From the title itself, your user should know what that post is about and how much information they are going to get from reading that post or how helpful it is going to be.
04. Create SEO Friendly Post URL
It is very important to have a correct URL for a correct post, for which you have to take care of 3 things-
• Your Targeted Keyword should be in your URL.
• Your URL should be short, lest you make your URL so long that it does not show properly in Search Result.
Complete information on how to create URL Shortner Website on Blogger
05. Make important headings
After all, this is started by writing an article, but we would suggest that you prepare the headings before writing an article because by this you will know how to write your post.
Also, in Heading, you have to pay full attention to Main Heading, and Sub Headings. For example, your Target Keyword is coming in how many of your headings. In particular, your Targeted Keyword must be in your Main Heading.
After this, you have to pay attention that you must also keep your Targeted Keyword in Sub Heading. This makes Search Engine very easy to understand article/post and it can quickly crawl your post.
06. Note the Blog Post Length
Normally, to write an SEO Optimized Post, you have to write an article of at least 300 words and in Maximum, you can write any number of words. If you know how to write a User Friendly Article, then you write a long post as if you write a post of at least 1000 words.
So that your article is more informative and the user can get not only correct but complete information.
07. Use SEO Optimized Images
SEO Optimized Images has a huge role in blogging because with the help of this you can tell the Search Engine that not only your post is related to that topic but your images are also on that topic.
This allows Search Engine to understand your post better and can easily Crawl it. Now the question comes that how will you convert the image to SEO Optimized Images, then for this you only have to use Alt Tag in your image.
With which you can write your Targeted Keyword in your image through Alt Tag. One advantage of this is that your image is also shown in Google Image on the same Keyword. Which gives you traffic from there also.
08. Do add links on important words
Internal Links and External Links must be used within SEO Friendly Blog Post because it makes your post more informative even with less words. With this, the Search Engine finds that you have not only uploaded the complete information, but all the necessary things related to it have also been linked with your post.
By which the user can get maximum information. That’s why Search Engine places it above your post.
Now the question comes, what are internal links and external links?
• Internal Links – When you put a link from another post in your own blog, it is called Internal Link. The most important thing about internal links is that you can send traffic from your other posts using it.
• External Links – When you link another domain i.e. Website or Post URL with your post, it is called External Link.
09. Avoid Keyword Stuffing
Keyword Stuffing means to use the same Keyword repeatedly, many times we write our Target Keyword or Related Keyword so many times in the article that it comes under Keyword Stuffing.
By doing this, your post can never be ranked because Search Engine feels that I have deliberately written Keyword so many times that it will have less information and it does not rank your article.
Suppose that you have to keep your Keyword 1 time on 100 words. With which you can easily avoid Keyword Stuffing. Or you can use SEO Tools which will tell you whether the keyword in your article is in the right amount or not.
10. Write Meta Description
Finally comes Meta Description, which shows in your Search Result, for a correct description you have to see that your description is SEO Friendly as well as User Friendly, now let’s see how this can happen.
• SEO Friendly Description – A description in which all your important keywords, related keywords are present.
• User Friendly Description – A description in which the user knows clearly how useful he gets that information, such as if you use Screen Shots in your article, then you can put this thing in your description.
Note: – Under Search Engine Optimization, your description should not be more than 140 Words.
Just as images and photos are very important in an article, in the same way infographic is used in a high quality article.
Infographics can make your article viral and at the same time it also ranks fast in the search engine and by this, you can also create a backlink for the blog, so make sure to use the infographic for SEO Friendly Article.
To write an SEO Friendly Blog Post, you must always keep in mind that it should also be User Friendly, so you should take care of the 10 things that we have told in this article and then take care of the user, only then you have a right Blog Post Can write
Now if you have any questions or suggestions related to this topic, then do tell us in the Comment box, and to read and communicate with us like this, please join and share our article on Social Media sites, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Thanks for sharing the best place.