Are you looking for an alternative to the Keywords Everywhere tool?
Keywords Everywhere is a quick and easy way to find keywords for content. But currently, it has discontinued its free version and released the paid version.
So in this article, I have listed the best free keywords Everywhere alternatives.
Table of content:
- What is Keywords Everywhere
- What is Keyword Research
- Is Keyword Research Important
- Free Keywords Everywhere Alternatives
- Keyword Surfer
- Keyword sheeter
- WMS Everywhere
- Keywords Everywhere Alternatives FAQs
- What is Keywords Everywhere
Keywords Everywhere are a freemium Chrome extension and Firefox add-on that is used for keyword research. It also shows the search volume, CPC, and competition for your keywords.
The free version of Keywords Everywhere only shows you related keywords. But the paid version shows the monthly search volume, CPC, competition for your keyword. However, its pricing plan is actually very affordable and starts at $ 10 ($ 10 = 100,000 credits and 1 credit = 1 keyword).
What is Keyword Research?
This is a process in which we have to find out which keywords are people searching for more? What is the search volume for that keyword? How much is the competition on that keyword?
Here I have explained some Keyword Types below:
Types of Keyword
• Head keywords – These are single words like WordPress, SEO, etc. These types of keywords are highly searched. Competition is also very high on these and they do not give even better results.
• Body Keywords – These are made up of two words like WordPress guide, SEO tutorials, etc. Their monthly searches are also high and competition is medium.
• Long Tail keywords – Such keywords include more than 2 or 3 words like Complete WordPress guide, etc. They are highly targeted and help in getting targeted traffic to your site. Their search volume is very low and there is not much competition on them.
Bonus point: If your blog is new, I would recommend you to use Long Tail keywords. These keywords help your blog to grow quickly and rank better in SERPs.
Is Keyword Research Important
The answer will be – yes
It is very important to know what people are looking for. Also, there is a lot of competition on keywords in almost every industry.
Suppose you are thinking about writing an article “How to do Keyword research” Now let’s do a Google search once on it, Google will show you about 3,51,000 search results. As you can see in the screenshot,
And if you do not do keyword research before writing your content, Google will not rank your content and your content will not appear on the first page of Google.
Free Keywords Everywhere Alternatives
Ubersuggest is a free Chrome extension and a very good alternative to Keywords Everywhere. It shows you the best keyword metrics directly in Google search results.
• It shows the search volume and CPC of your keyword.
• Shows backlinks number and a domain score of the top 10 results.
• It offers you high-targeted keyword suggestions.
In this list, Keyword Surfer is another great option for Keywords Everywhere. It is 100% free and allows you to view search volumes directly in Google search results.
When you type your keyword and press enter, it shows you instant keyword results like search volume, keywords suggestions, related terms, visibility metrics, and on-page data.
With its help, you can get the following metric:
• Search volume
• Cost per click (CPC)
• Similar keywords (with volumes and similarity score)
• Word count for top-ranking pages
• Related searches (with volumes)
Keyword Sheeter is another good free alternative to keyword research to do keyword research. By using this tool you can get a long list of keyword ideas for your keywords.
Just enter your keyword and hit “Sheet Keywords”. This keyword will start generating ideas.
This tool is also a very good alternative to Keywords Everywhere, which gives you keyword research data within Google search results.
It provides keyword metrics like search volume, cost-per-click, and related search terms for your keyword research.
WMS Everyone provides you with the following features:
• Search volume and CPC
• Provides you keyword suggestions in the right-hand sidebar.
• You can do unlimited searches without any restrictions.
Keywords Everywhere Alternatives FAQs
Keyword browser extensions vs keyword tools: what’s the difference?
Keyword browser extensions help you find related keywords when searching for anything on Google. So you can get keyword ideas without leaving Google search. They give you keyword suggestions in Google search.
Whereas for the keyword tool, you have to go to the website to do keyword research. However, it provides deeper keyword data than browser extensions.
How to use a free browser extension for keyword research?
Browser extensions are extremely easy to find keyword ideas. You just have to type your keyword and press enter, it will immediately show you keyword metrics like search volume, keywords suggestions, related terms, etc.