Hello guys, how are you all? I hope you all are very well. Guys, in this article today, we will know how you can download or install the play store in Jio phone because you all asked me by commenting, Sir, can we run the play store in Jio phone? What can be done even if you can run?
About Jio phone
Most people know Jio Phone because Jio Phone is the cheapest phone or affordable phone in India which Jio company provides us volte phone at ₹1500. In Jio phone, you can run all the apps found in WhatsApp, Facebook, youtube, and Jio store or you can install or download. In Jio phone you can use only one sim Jio. In Jio phone you also get the feature of video calling.
To download the play store in Jio Phone, you have to take care of some things or you have to follow some steps.
Can we run a play store on Jio phone?
No, we cannot run a play store in Jio phone but can download the play store but it cannot run because the play store is designed for the android phone while KAI OS runs on Jio phone so you can in Jio phone not run play store.
Jio phone Features:
Keypad: Alphanumeric Keypad
Display size: 2.4” QVGA Display
Navigation: 4 Way navigation
Internal Memory: 4GB
RAM: 512 GB
Rear Camera: Yes 2 Megapixel Rear Camera
Front Camera: Yes VGA
Support: SD card slot, Bluetooth, call history, Phone contact, Ringtone.
Inside Box: User Guide, Battery, and Charger
Battery: 2000 Mah
Apps: Jio Apps
Ring tone: Inbuilt
Operating System: KAI OS
Headphone Jack: Yes
Torch Light: Yes
FM Radio: Yes
How to download play store in Jio phone?
- First of all, you have to turn on the data of Jio Phone.
- After that, you have to open the browser of Jio phone and type play store.
- After typing the play store, you will come across many websites, in which you have to click on the first website.
- After that, you will see the play store logo, below that you will get the option of download.
- You just have to click on that download option or else, after that, you will start downloading the Play Store.
How to run a play store on Jio phone?
- You have to take care of some things to install or run the play store on a live phone.
- If a live phone supports any internal source or any external app then you can install a play store on a live phone.
- But when we do this, then Jio Phone does not support Jio Phone as an app like a play store or any internal source.
- But you do not have to be disappointed. Because Jio has already given such an app in Jio Phone.
- With the help of which you can install any app given in the app that is named Jio store.
- You can install or download all the apps that you will find in the Jio store.
How to download Apps in Jio Phone?
Step-1 First click on the menu button of your live phone
Step-2 Now you get to see many Jio applications, out of which one can see the Jio Store application.
Step-3 Now you have to open the Jio Store application in which you get to see many apps like top cricket games, action games, car, and bike games, etc.
Step-4 Within the Jio Store application, you also find many games that support Jio Phone and which you can easily download and play.
Step-5 Now search for any app of your choice in Jio Store application and install it
Step-6 Now as soon as the app is installed, you can run it in your Jio Phone.
In this way, you can download the app from your Jio Phone and for this use the store in Jio Phone because if you download the app from any Google Play Store, it will not be installed in your Jio phone.
We hope that now you will understand why the Play Store does not download in Jio Phone, so now you do not waste your time by coming to the internet.
Because even if you download any Google Play Store app in Jio Phone, then you will not be able to run it because Jio Phone does not support it.